Expected or not, expenses are never-ending
What a month – a pipe burst and flooded the kitchen, the car broke down and you’re scheduled for oral surgery tomorrow… With so many expenses to juggle, maintenance is often pushed to the bottom of the priority list.
Your roof protects everything from the structure of your building to the important belongings inside. For many, a new roof is often postponed for seemingly more urgent matters. Unfortunately, when the roof finally fails, you may be left with expensive damage inside your home or business in addition to needing a new roof.
Gold Country Roofing has a solution!
Whether you’re short on cash, or would just prefer to leave your savings intact at this time, financing can be a very useful tool in budgeting for your new roof. Gold Country Roofing offers financing for residential properties, as well as a no-money-down program for residential and commercial energy efficiency projects.
We make it easier to keep a roof over your head.
Residential financing through Service Finance Company
Finance your roofing project with one of our easy financing plans:
- No Interest / No Payments for 6 months (Loan amounts of $1,000 – $40,000)
- Deferred Payments for 12 months with minimum monthly payment (Loan amounts of $1,000 – $45,000)
- 7.99 % for 60 months with minimum monthly payment (Loan amounts of $1,000 – $25,000)
- 7.99 % for 120 months with minimum monthly payment (Loan amounts of $3,000 – $40,000)
- Get an estimate to decide how much you’d like to apply for (you can apply for the full amount of the estimate or a portion) and which program you would like to utilize.
- Complete the application information and return to our office via email, fax, mail or in person.
- We will run your application online through Service Finance Co.
- If approved, after your job is complete, we submit confirmation to Service Finance Co. They wire us funds, and within a couple weeks they will send you your first monthly statement. (If you only financed a portion of your job, the remainder is due in full to our office upon completion of your job via check/money order, credit card, or any combination thereof.)
Residential & commercial energy efficiency financing through mPOWER
We are an authorized contractor for the mPOWER program, which offers financing for residential and commercial energy efficiency upgrades, water conservation measures, and energy generation systems. Finance your cool roof and other needed projects with their no-money-down program. Visit the mPOWER website for program details and application information.